We appreciate your interest!
The Iowa Regents’ Center for Early Developmental Education has positively impacted thousands of teachers and their children through our professional learning designed for educators of children from birth through grade two. Each session is grounded in research and delivered by Master Teachers who translate theory into practice through hands-on interactive experiences for adult learners. Multimedia resources are used to observe and model teaching strategies. Our sessions help educators recognize and create opportunities for children’s learning and stay connected to Master Teachers to assist them with implementation through virtual on-demand coaching.
Our professional learning includes five categories: Infants & Toddlers, Early Chemistry & Engineering, Early Physics & Engineering, Early Mathematics, and Classroom Community. Our in-person professional learning provides 3-hour sessions that are NAC approved and can be customized to meet your program needs, curriculum, and assessments. Several of our NAC approved 3-hour sessions are also available through webinars. For educators seeking professional learning over time, we offer a semester-long hybrid course that combines in-person and asynchronous online learning.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a workshop or inquire about tailoring professional learning to meet your unique needs.
- 3-hour in-person workshop for $1,000* ($800 for Iowa Child Care Resource & Referral).
- Limited to 24 participants.
- $25 additional charge per participant for any in-person workshop more than 24 participants.
- 3-hour webinar for $1,000 ($800 for Iowa Child Care Resource & Referral)
*out-of-state prices may differ
To learn more about our professional learning courses and how they may be right for you, please click on the link of interest below:
- Air Dynamics: Exploring and Engineering Air Streams
- Exploring Force and Motion Through Ramps & Pathways
- Exploring Light & Shadow
- Exploring Physics of Sound Through Musical Instrument Making
- Investigating Bubbles
- Let It Flow: Exploring Water Movement
- Tinkering with Tops: Exploring Physics of Rotational Motion