We appreciate your interest!
The Iowa Regents’ Center for Early Developmental Education has positively impacted thousands of teachers and their children through our professional learning designed for educators of children from birth through grade two. Each session is grounded in research and delivered by Master Teachers who translate theory into practice through hands-on interactive experiences for adult learners. Multimedia resources are used to observe and model teaching strategies. Our sessions help educators recognize and create opportunities for children’s learning and stay connected to Master Teachers to assist them with implementation through virtual on-demand coaching.
Our professional learning includes six categories: Infants & Toddlers, Early Chemistry & Engineering, Early Physics & Engineering, Early Mathematics, Classroom Community, and Book Study. Our in-person professional learning provides 3-hour sessions that are NAC approved and can be customized to meet your program needs, curriculum, and assessments. Several of our NAC approved 3-hour sessions are also available through webinars. For educators seeking professional learning over time, we offer a semester-long hybrid course that combines in-person and asynchronous online learning.
Please contact email@example.com to schedule a workshop or inquire about tailoring professional learning to meet your unique needs.
*out-of-state prices may differ
To learn more about our professional learning courses (in-person or virtual**) and how they may be right for you, please click on the link of interest below.
- Infant & Toddler Problem Solving with Chutes & Silos
- Spatial Thinking with Everyday Materials (Infants & Toddlers)
- Capitalizing on Infants' and Toddlers' Fascination with Light
- How Can I Make That Noise Again?: Exploring Sound with Infants & Toddlers
- Building STEM with Blocks (Infants & Toddlers)
- STEM Learning with Infants & Toddlers **
- More than Sensory: Water Investigations with Infants & Toddlers
- Tunnels and Turbines: Engineering the Movement of Air
- Engineering the Direction of Objects with Ramps & Pathways
- Engineering Images Using Lights, Screens, and Objects
- How Can I Change That Sound?: Exploring the Physics of Music
- What's In a Bubble? Exploring the Physics by Blowing Bubbles
- Waterworks: Engineering the Movement of Water
- Exploring Balance and Motion